Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Miami Marketta


Last Friday I made my way down to the Miami Marketta for the first time and once I got there I wondered 'why the hell haven't I been here before?'. The marketta is held at Rabbit + Cocoon, the artistic hub for Gold Coast creatives. By day, it's an industrial area filled with independent fashion and homeware stores as well as travelling artists. It's also home to Rabbit Radio station.  

The marketta was bustling with locals of all ages and cultures who had braved the wind and the rain to listen to live music, eat amazing gourmet fast food and cruise the stalls looking for that one off piece that blew their mind. I've got to say, the Gold Coast has been absolutely crying out for something like this and it's about time someone took note from Melbourne and Sydney to bring us a night market full of so much creativity and energy. 

I took the old snapper along, here are a few pretty things that caught my eye...



To find out more about the Miami Marketta including dates etc click here


No comments:

Post a Comment