Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday 29 April 2013

Come As You Are


I have been sitting on this shoot for a while, just dying to share it with the world. I feel like I finally got to let my crazy fly with this one and I am so happy with the results. 

Mollie is probably one of the most talented models i've worked with to date. She moves seamlessly like a slinky cat from pose to pose and her eyes are CRAZZZZY - when the light hits them she looks like a beautiful vampire. A week before this shoot Mollie shaved her head and bleached what was left of her hair, along with her eyebrows. When I saw her new look for the first time I was almost flawed by this alien beauty standing in front of me. 

Once again I worked with my favourite Stylist Amber Olsen of Asymmetric Style Studio. We are quite the team, working together at total ease with a quiet understanding of what the other one is thinking. We are constantly texting each other with new ideas and I can't wait to see what her future holds. I think Amber's styling on 'Come As You Are' was so friggen good - the Galaxy Kitty look is my absolute fave!

Model: Mollie Miles
Hair, Make-up & Styling: Amber Olsen, Asymmetric Style Studio
Photography: Studio Flamingo 
















 
You can view the shoot in it's entirety on Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment